Ideas in Motion is a pilot project and relies strongly on partnerships and expert support. There are several ways to get involved:
- As an entrepreneur to participate in the next round of Ideas in Motion – if you are a newcomer with an entrepreneurial drive, register here to keep up to date about future rounds.
- As an expert in our database of specialists offering pro-bono consulting 1:1 or in groups. You can register by filling out the Expert Network Questionnaire, where you can also specify the kind of support you are willing and able to provide.
- As a mentor accompanying an entrepreneur over the course of the program. For more information, If you are interested, please fill in this questionnaire.
- As a peer entrepreneur or interested individual to join events to network and exchange experiences and ideas. If you are interested in our entrepreneurs’ ideas, register here to keep up to date with our networking schedule.
- As an investor in one of our entrepreneurs’ ideas.
- As media by covering our program and individual participant developments to help gain more awareness for Ideas in Motion.
If you would like to get involved in another way, or for any other inquiries, please contact us here.