SINGA Business Lab is an inclusive incubator in Berlin and Stuttgart supporting newcomer entrepreneurs to found successful, innovative, and scalable businesses. We are the first comprehensive entrepreneurship support program with newcomers in Germany that takes entrepreneurs from business idea to operation, and teaches how to think, lead, and innovate as an entrepreneur. We work at the forefront of innovation and migration, running a 5-month intensive program where we offer 5 core services:
- Ideation & Concept Development: a practical and hands-on ideation and innovation course combining the methodologies of design thinking, lean start-up, and service design to test, iterate, and refine business models.
- Business Skill Training: a rigorous curriculum of critical business skills that an entrepreneur needs to run a successful business, from the “hard” skills such as marketing and finance to “soft” skills needed for an entrepreneur to be an inspiring leader.
- Entrepreneurial Mentoring: 1-1 professional guidance by a mentor individually matched to the entrepreneur’s needs to provide coaching and feedback, share experience and key insights, and help grow their local network.
- Networking & Community: a network of diverse professionals and service providers in relevant fields such as web development, graphic design, accounting, etc. that offer their expertise or services pro-bono, as well as building connections with the local start-up ecosystem to create a sustainable network of entrepreneurial support.
- Legal & Financing Support: professional advice from legal, accounting, tax, and insurance providers on German regulations and formalities. From establishing a legal company to identifying potential funding sources, we support in overcoming the bureaucratic hurdles faced by newcomer entrepreneurs in Germany.